AMF WORLD NEWS
View The Latest AMF News Below
- Binary options and CFDs: the Autorité des Marchés Financiers has launched a consultation on proposed measures to prohibit and restrict marketing March 25, 2019In anticipation of the handover from the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), the AMF wishes to gather the opinions of all interested parties regarding intervention measures at the national level, in pursuit of the same objective: to protect investors from the risks posed by these products.
- Third employee savings week: The AMF, AFG, Treasury and directorate general of labour and La Finance pour tous organise a meeting for employee-savers and companies, from 25 to 29 March 2019 March 22, 2019France remains a pioneer and the European leader in employee savings, with around 11 million people, both employees and pensioners, representing around €125.5 billion in assets under management. More than 324,000 companies offer their employees a company savings plan, and 217,000 of them supplement this with a collective retirement savings plan. However, these schemes and […]
- Speech by Robert Ophèle, AMF Chairman - "Trading in fragmented capital markets" - ICMA Secondary Market Forum - Paris - 20 March 2019 March 21, 2019
- The Enforcement Committee of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers fines two employees of the Zodiac Aerospace Group for breaching insider dealing regulations March 18, 2019In its decision of 13 March 2019, the Committee fined Mr Gilles Debray €350,000 and Mr Christian Novella €180,000 for failing to fulfil their obligation to refrain from using inside information to which they had access in the performance of their duties.
- Guide on carbon offsetting by collective investment schemes March 18, 2019This guide presents the attention points and best practices to be considered by asset management companies that implement techniques for offsetting the carbon footprint of their collective investment schemes. It addresses the methodological issues of the carbon footprint to be taken into account, the characteristics of carbon credits used and possible cancellation techniques, as well […]