AMF WORLD NEWS
View The Latest AMF News Below
- The AMF publishes a summary of socially responsible investment practices observed during its thematic inspections July 15, 2019As part of its short, thematic “SPOT” (Supervision des Pratiques Opérationnelle et Thématique - operational and thematic supervision of practices) inspections, the AMF examined the socially responsible investment (SRI) systems implemented by five asset management companies (AMCs) and the integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria. The aim is to ensure that SRI information […]
- The AMF launches a study on the impact of the new rules governing research funding introduced by MiFID 2 July 11, 2019The implementation of MiFID 2 has altered the market economy of research and brings the issue of small caps and mid caps coverage by analysts more sharply into focus. To fine-tune the assessment, the AMF Board has asked Jacqueline Eli-Namer, an AMF Board member, and Thierry Giami, president of the French Society of Financial Analysts […]
- Speech by Robert Ophèle, Chairman of the AMF at the European Fund and Asset Management Association’s Annual General Meeting - 21 June 2019 July 11, 2019
- The Enforcement Committee of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers fines an investment services provider and three financial investment advisors for breaching their professional obligations July 8, 2019In its decision of 2 July 2019, the Committee issued a reprimand to Invest Securities, an investment services provider (ISP), and fined it €90,000 for failing to carry out the necessary checks prior to the marketing of a British alternative investment fund (AIF) that was not authorised in France. The Committee also fined Mr Carlotta […]
- Seven regulators publish the fruit of their common approach to data-driven regulation July 8, 2019Seven regulators (the Competition Authority, AMF, Arafer, Arcep, CNIL, CRE and CSA) who held a meeting on 24 June 2019, published today a common apprach to data-driven regulation.