AMF WORLD NEWS
View The Latest AMF News Below
- The Enforcement Committee of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers fines Hedios Patrimoine for breaching its professional obligations as a financial investment advisor May 23, 2019In its decision of 20 May 2019, the Enforcement Committee declared that it had jurisdiction to examine objections brought against Hedios Patrimoine, issued a warning to the company and imposed a fine of €50,000 for breaching several of its professional obligations.
- The AMF publishes a summary of its thematic review of portfolio management practices May 21, 2019In 2018, the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) carried out two rounds of five thematic inspections of investment service providers, other than asset management firms (9 credit institutions and 1 investment firm authorised to manage portfolios on behalf of third parties). On the basis of its observations, it has prepared a list of good and […]
- Speech by Robert Ophèle, AMF Chairman - Crédit Agricole CIB and SEB conference - « Implementing the French-Swedish partnership for innovation and green solutions » - Paris – 20 may 2019 May 20, 2019
- Prospectus Regulation: the Autorité des Marchés Financiers launches a public consultation on the update of its General Regulation May 17, 2019The provisions of the European Prospectus Regulation will come into force on 21 July 2019. In this context, the regulator is launching a consultation on several amendments to its General Regulation. About one hundred articles are affected.
- Speech by Robert Ophèle, AMF Chairman - Presentation of the AMF 2018 annual report - Tuesday 7 May 2019 May 15, 2019